M3 PRO Gold Rotary Files from Edgetec are made up of nickel-titanium alloys. They are highly flexible, efficient and fatigue resistant.
- Every time you change a file, please ensure to lubricate with enough EDTA frequently.(very important!!)
- Anterior teeth: 20 root canals/file
- Posterior teeth: 15 root canals (or 5 posterior teeth)
- Preaparation of the sharp cueved root canals does big damage to the instruments, we recommend one-time use.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Measure the length & negotiate the canal #10 stainless steel K FILE
- Negotiation by #15 stainless steel K file.
- OPEN FILE to open the 1/3 upper part of oeifice. Speed 300, Torque 3.0N.cm
- Irrigate, then build a glide by PATH #20. Speed 350rpm, Torque 1.5N.cm
- Use brushing motion with M3PG-1(white), M3PG-1(red), M3PG-3(double red), M3PG-4(green) and short 1-2 mm amplitude strokes to prepare to working lenth, until it does not glide easily any more. Speed 350 rpm, Torque 2.0/1.5/1.5N.cm
- It is very important to irrigate and negotiate the root canals when near 1/3 of the apical part to remove the debris. Repeat the above steps until is prepared to the working length
|Kim sipariş verebilir ?||Sadece diş hekimleri,poliklinikler , diş hekimliği öğrencileri tarafından satın alınabilir.|